A Newton tradition since 1947! This fundraiser supplies our club with all the funds to sustain our charitable work throughout the year. Come enjoy all-you-can-eat pancakes, plus sausage, juice, coffee and eggs.
Join the Pride
Are you looking for opportunities to serve your community and make some cool new friends in the process?
Newton Lions meet once a month, at noon on the 2nd Wednesday at The Breadbasket. But our real focus is on our service projects.
If you are interested in service and fellowship with some great people, please contact us.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Baier Family Optometry, 515 N. Main
- Breadbasket Restaurant, 219 N. Main
- Central National Bank, 626 N. Main
- Dillons (South store), 1410 S. Kansas
- Et Cetera Shop, 619 N. Main
- Conrade Insurance, 129 E. Broadway
- Miller Insurance, 714 N. Main
- Newton Public Library, 720 Oak
- Norm’s Coffee Bar, 613 N. Main
- Grand Central Senior Center, 122 E. 6th St.