Lions are service-minded men and women dedicated to improving our community. To become a Lion is to become an active volunteer, a member of a respected international organization, a leader in your community and a friend to people in need.
Our club is over 40% women, with a diverse representation of ages, industries, and backgrounds. ANYONE can be a Lion!
Our mission is to meet the community’s needs through service and charitable giving, with a focus on vision, diabetes, hunger, childhood cancer, and the environment. We Serve!
- Eye exams and glasses for those in need
- Used eyeglasses collection
- Sand Creek cleanups
- Food drives for local pantries
- Lions Scholarship for NHS seniors
- Halloween Walk
- Lions Pancake Feed
- Christmas Parade of Lights
Could you be a Lion? Yes! Join us!